5/14/2013

Small Spaces





I absolutely adore small spaces. If I were free to design anything of my choosing it would be bathrooms, closets and shoebox sized apartments and homes. Maybe even boat and RV interiors. I have a particular attraction to airstream trailers. They are wonderfully iconic, an ode to American travel and most importantly SHINY. I feel like a small child when I see them with their silvery reflective shells mirroring the world around them-totally enthralled with a shiny object.

I recently saw this beautifully restored Airstream via Remodelista. I assume this unit is not designed to continually move with it full-size bath (A-M-A-ZING) but for a quick weekend stay via the adjacent hotel. I know I’d stop by for coffee and a long night’s sleep anytime. You can read the full article here.






No comments:

Post a Comment