2/13/2013

Radio Silence


image
Sorry for the radio silence here on the blog.

Work has been cra-cra-crazy busy as of late and I’ve been having computer issues at home. I think it’s about time to put my PC out to pasture (purchased in 2004!) and upgrade to a Mac! Once I take care of that later this week, hopefully posts will be back on a regular schedule.

In other news, I hope you all are staying warm and dry. I’ve been on the road for work- driving non-stop in all this rain. It has me dreaming of sunshiny days to come.

I’ve been in love with this song lately- watch the video here. It sounds like summertime and perfect for driving with the windows down. Take note of Brett Dennen’s dorky dance moves. I love them- because they mirror my own (for real).

Later Peeps!
M


No comments:

Post a Comment