9/12/2012

Travel: Where in the World is Megan (going)?



1 / 2 / 3


I'M going on a family trip soon and I'm PUMPED about it. Most people use the majority of their vacation time in the summer, (I do love the beach) but over the past couple of years schedule and circumstance have pushed my chief vacation plans into the fall each year.

And let me tell you this- I love vacationing in September. The crowds are starting to thin and you can typically find some good hotel rates. Last year I spent two weeks out west with my family. This month we will be at it again. Can you guess where we are going?

1 comment:

  1. Of all the travel sites I have found, I believe www.paradiseintheworld.com to be among the best. There you will find information and imagery for every region of the world.

    ReplyDelete