9/11/2012

The Week so Far

via

I can’t even begin to explain my love of Autumn. It’s still warm here in Birmingham, but the cool front that came through over the weekend brought is a little glimpse of the fall weather ahead.  I have my fingers crossed that tall boots, sweaters and pumpkin spice lattes will soon be in my future.

Speaking of Boots: I am in the market for a new pair this year. I’ve already been on the hunt; stalking the department stores and everywhere online.

I’m looking at these and may go try these on in person soon.

I saw this book in Anthropologie last week. Christmas wish list maybe?

I love quality (and a good accent), which probably explains why I loved this video.

I made this recipe for dinner Friday night- a good soup or chili always makes me think of Fall.

I have an exciting trip coming up, and I’m already brainstorming what novel I want to take along. I’m thinking this or this, as I have both on my bookshelf ready to go.

I can’t seem to get enough of this song- love cleaning my house to it!

I must be behind, but I didn’t realize Sarah Vickers now had her own blog. I may have spent two hours looking through all her posts over the weekend. Opps.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and that your week os off to a great start.

ML 

No comments:

Post a Comment